Aquarium In-Sump DC Protein Skimmer 135-185Gal
Aquarium In-Sump DC Protein Skimmer 135-185Gal
Save an additional 10% with a subscription below
- Compact size fit for space-limited installations and supply powerful filtration. Thanks to the internal pump and the new "bottom-open" outlet design minimizes footprint to be 9.0x8.2inch, support up to 135(Heavy bio-lad)-185gal(Light bio-lad) aquarium tanks.
- 660GPH DC sine wave pumps with special needle wheel impellers to whip up large amounts of air with optimum bubble size. The sine wave technology allows the pump gives out higher power with silencer sound. The pump also come with smart controller with 1-8 level speed, and with feed model, delay start function.
- Exclusive Cell-cast diffuser designed to efficiently mix air and water. together with the cone structure the random twirling and turbulent flow will be eliminated. A stable laminar flow is created inside the skimmer`s reaction chamber and maximizes the performance and efficiency of the skimmer like no other design!
- Superior Design, A built-in air intake silencer reduces noise for near-silent operation. The hybrid-cone design maximizes the size of the reaction chamber and to allow the skimmate to smoothly rise into the collection cup. The advanced Bubble Chamber decreases turbulence and produced a stable laminar flow: which improves bubble transition and boosts skimmer performance.
- Specifications: Footprint: 9.0x8.2inch, Pump power consumption: 25 Watts, Recommended Water Level: 6.5-7.5"
MAGTOOL PROTEIN SKIMMER KEEPS YOUR TANK HEALHTY AND REDUCE MAINTENANCE.
MagTool protein skimmer utilizes the latest design technology to ensure efficiency while maintaining a clean aesthetic. Whether its hidden in your equipment room or proudly displayed in your sump, MagTool products will serve to compliment your aquarium. From the needle wheel Pumps, to the high quality acrylic, MagTool products use high-quality parts and are built to last.
ULTRA-QUIET DC SINE-WAVE WATER PUMP
All MagTool N series Protein Skimmers come with a ultra-quiet high performance adjustable DC water pump pre-installed. A thick insulated ABS shell ensures there is nearly-zero vibration, while also providing a corrision resistant finish. The 6-pole DC motor's inner cores are made from high-quality copper windings & will provide uninterrupted operation. The needle wheel impeller will also create micro bubbles, help ensure a silent function, & vigorously remove proteins from the water.
- Pump: HP-2500
- Power Consumption: DC24V-25W
- Flow: 660GPH
SMART PUMP CONTROLLER
- 8 Adjustable Speed Levels
- Feeding Mode
- Delay-start Mode
THE FLOW PLATE (CELL-CAST CONSTRUCTION)
Flow Plate (Exclusive design):The bubble plate in conjunction with the cell-cast diffuser are designed to efficiently mix air and water. The random twirling & turbulent flow are eliminated & a stable laminar flow is created inside the skimmers reaction chamber. Further maximize the performance of the protein skimmer by using the micro-adjustable valve & set the desired level for moist or dry foam protein production based on your tanks needs.
Protein Skimmers work by injecting small bubbles into the water column. These micro bubbles aid in capturing the proteins; Micro-adjustable valve provides precise control to concentrates the organic rich foam, and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer chamber at its base where it is less bubble.
Meanwhile, micro-adjustable valve design also minimizes footprint, reduces skimmer height and allows for fine-tuning
Separate design allows you to easy hold and transport the collection cup for cleaning.
A built-in air intake silencer reduces noise for near-silent operation.
The hybrid-cone design maximizes the size of the reaction chamber and to allow the skimmate to smoothly rise into the collection cup.
Waste drain off
Easy to maintance: It has waste drain tube. Simply open the drain tube and no longer need to pour the collection cup every three days.
Highlights of product information
- Sine wave DC needle-wheel pump produces optimum bubble size for high-efficiency protein skimming.
- Smart pump controller with 8 level speed and feeding model function
- Cone body extends through the collection cup to easy bubble transition and maximize skimmer efficiency
- Efficient, durable and reliable and Simple to set up and operate
- Exclusive cell-cast diffuser are designed to efficiently mix air and water
- Rubber feet isolate noise and reduce vibration.
- New bottom-open outlet design and internal pump design minimizes footprint, reduces skimmer height and allows for fine-tuning
- Removalable collection cup design allows you to easy maintain for cleaning
- A new skimmer usually needs 3 - 5 days to be stable.
- This skimmer is installed in cabinet sump only.
- Check the size table below before you make a order. It will help you to get the right sized skimmer.