20 Gallon Ultra Clear All Glass Rimless Low Iron Aquarium
20 Gallon Ultra Clear All Glass Rimless Low Iron Aquarium
Save an additional 10% with a subscription below
- 【Filtration Space Integrated】Compact design. It uses the internal space behind the tank to separate three filter spaces, facilitating the placement of biochemical cotton, activated carbon or filter cotton, and other filter materials, or you can place a Skimmer in one of the chambers to build a saltwater tank. Without using other locations, you can form a complete filtration system without impacting the overall beautiful landscape of the aquarium. The filter system is easy to maintain and clean.
- 【Versatile Usage】Freshwater or saltwater aquarium, it is up to how you config the filtration system; the tank is made of acid and alkali resistant material, giving you more fun and freedom to build your aquarium.
- 【High-Quality Manufactured】The tank is made of all glass low iron ultra-clear glass with a beveled edge, and the glass has an excellent light transmittance. Including the chamber dividers, they are all made by glass. Each side of the glass is cut and ground by accurate size. The glass joints are made by a high-quality German silica gel process, presenting a smooth and rimless look.
- 【Humanized Details Designed】The water inlet of the filtration system is detachable and easy to clean; an adjustable directional nozzle for precise water stirring; the nozzle is also easy to uninstall to be cleaned. An EVA material foam leveling pad keeps the stability of the tank, reducing vibration and noise.
- 【Specifications & Packaging]】Size: : 17.72" L × 17.72" W × 15.75" H (45cm x 45cm x 40cm) 6mm Thickness; Capacity(not including filtration chambers): 15 Gallon; Return Tube Inner/Outer Diameter: 0.63/0.87inch；Applicable Water Type: common for salt water and fresh water. Net weight of fish tank: 42.8 lbs; Total package weight：55.8 lbs; Packaging: Packed in a steel-framed wooden crate professionally to ensure transportation safety.
- 【DIY Filter Chambers Designed】The back filter chambers can be configured in multiple ways, such as Filter Media Storage, Pump chamber, adding Hearters and Protein Skimmer.
- 【Come with LANDEN BIOSMO 700 Return Pump】Max Flow Rate: 700L/H(185Gal/H); Max Head: 2.5M;Max Power: 9W; Product Size: W89xH97xD57mm;Outlet Diameter: 12mm/16mm; Pump Cord Length: 150cm
LANDEN Aquarium Tank with Rear Filtration Chamber--Pump Included
Landscape instance of this tank
LANDEN Aquarium Tank with Rear Filtration is designed for DIYers. It all depends on how you configure the rear filtration chambers.
The product comes with a return pipe and water pump (700L/H).
Return Pipe Inner/Outer Diameter: 0.63/0.87inch.
LANDEN Ultra Clear Glass Rimless Low Iron Aquarium Tank with Rear Filtration Chamber for Salt and Fresh Water.
For Salt and Fresh Water
LANDEN tank with filtration chambers is an ultra-clear glass, frameless, low-iron aquarium tank designed for saltwater and freshwater. This fish tank is characterized by three pre-built rear sections for you to DIY a set of back filters and a flow guide system.
It uses the internal backspace of the fish tank to form a whole fish tank and filter system.
The filter equipment can be placed directly inside, such as bio-fabric, carbon, or filter sponge. It can complete the filtration process without using other positions, and without affecting the fish tank's positive vision and overall beauty. The whole filtration system is easy to clean and exchange filter material.
About this item
- Compact design, filtration space integrated.
- Each side of the glass is cut and ground by accurate size.
- Humanized Detail Designed: easy to clean.
- Applicable Water Type: common for salt water and fresh water.
- Packed in a safe steel-framed wooden create professionally.
- Comes with a return pipe and water pump.
Designed for DIY
It uses the internal space behind the tank to separate three filter spaces, facilitating the placement of biochemical cotton, activated carbon or filter cotton, and other filter materials. You can also place a Skimmer in one of the chambers to build a saltwater tank.
All Glass Design
The whole tank is made of ultra-clear glass.
The light transmittance of side window glass is over 91%.
Skimming the Oil Layer
The inlet is higher than the water level, which filters the oil film and makes the water clear.
Therefore, when long-term use of the Barrel filtration system tank produced oil form, the back filter LANDEN tank's water surface is always clear.
BIOSMO 700 Pump Included
A high-performance compact design water pump with high efficiency and low working noise.
Max Flow Rate: 700L/H(185Gal/H)
Max Head: 2.5M
Max Power: 9W
Working Voltage: DC12V
Product Size: W89xH97xD57mm
Outlet Diameter: 12mm/16mm
Pump Cord Length: 150cm
The Upper Water Inlet
1. Can clean the oil film on the water surface.
2. Removable grid design for easy cleaning.
1. Multi-angle outlet, adjustable angle, makes the outlet very convenient to use.
2. The base of the outlet can be disassembled for easy cleaning.
The Bottom Water Inlet
The bottom water inlet promotes the circulation of water.
Universal Outlet Parts
Multiple delicate components, easy to assemble and remove.
Freshwater tank or Saltwater tank?
The First One: Schematic Diagram of 45P Back Filter Chamber Tank---Freshwater Tank
If you want a freshwater tank, you may go with some freshwater fish and plant tank. Then, get a filtration media and a return pump to have the filtration chamber setup. And, the LANDEN HYDROLIT35 LED RGB light can be suitable for the freshwater type.
Return Pipe and Water Pump (Included): The 60P size tank comes with a LANDEN BIOSMO 700 return pump. It is suitable for small to medium-sized freshwater and seawater tanks, water cooling, and other indoor applications with high performance and low noise submersible pumps.
The Filter Media Part (Not Included): It includes two kinds of material and it is arrangeable by your own choice. The primary purpose of filtration is to keep the nitrogen cycle going and keep your tank inhabitants healthy.
Filter media is anything placed in a filter that changes the quality of water flowing through it. With the variety of media available, you can choose specific types to create the optimum environment in your aquarium. We recommend you some typical ones you can put in Chamber B and C:
1. Filter Pad for Aquarium
2. Filter Media Sponge
3. Bio Media Blocks
4. Bio Balls Filter Media
For saltwater configuration, the part of Chamber A needs to be configured with a skimmer based on the size.
Schematic Diagram of 45P Back Filter Chamber Tank---Saltwater Tank
It is easy to switch this LANDEN tank to a saltwater tank by replacing the filter media in Chamber A with a skimmer that fits the chamber size.
PROTEIN SKIMMERS ARE SUPPLEMENTAL FILTRATION DEVICES ESSENTIAL FOR SUCCESSFUL MARINE AQUARIUMS.
Protein skimmers maintain a healthy aquarium environment by effectively removing proteins and other organic waste materials. Protein skimmers allow the primary filtration system to perform more efficiently and provide numerous benefits for superior water quality and clarity.
Protein skimmers help maintain low nitrate levels by retarding nitrate buildup. They remove organic wastes before they have a chance to break down and release nitrogen compounds.
|Front Tank Inner Size
|Rear Filtration Chamber Overall Width Size
|Volume (In tank)
|Volume (Filtration Chamber)
|Return Pipe Inner/Outer Diameter
|Maximum Size of Skimmer (cm)
|Three Sides of ultra white glass